Luninaid

I saw this on Xploration Earth 2050. It's a light that recharges from sunlight and is made to light a room.

It is about the size of a deck of cards when deflated. They showed a person just blowing it up like a balloon. The inventors saw its need after an earthquake in Haiti. It might be handy for campers or after an ice/snowstorm in more advanced places.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Those guys were on Shark Tank many years ago. I don't remember how it turned out, but they probably got one to buy in.

Reply to
trader_4