Low water pressure-should I worry?

Hello all,

This morning my wife got up to take a shower, and the water pressure was very low. I got in the shower after her, and the water pressure started out low, but gradually returned to seemingly normal by the time I was done my shower.

We are on a public water supply, and my plumbing is about 16 years old. I don't remember this happening before. I checked for leaks, but did not find any.

Is this something I should worry about? What could have caused this? Or am I worrying too much? Thanks!

Reply to
jack

Called the water supply folks??

Reply to
Lou

on 9/25/2007 8:31 AM jack said the following:

Besides something that the water company was doing, was there a house fire going on in the area at the time? When hydrants are open, the water pressure may drop.

Reply to
willshak

Is it fine now?

Reply to
clot

might be a problem with a pressure balance shower valve........

Reply to
hallerb