low pressure in remodeled bath rest of house fine

I just completed a rebuild/retiling of my master bath. During the remodel the water was shut off several times and of course when the water was on the tub faucet was not used. Yesterday upon beginning the cleanup I turned on the water, about a pint or so of rusty water came out and then clear water as usual. However, after about a minute the pressure dropped to a trickle. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine as is the water quality. What gives??/

Reply to
sigismundo

you got junk(rust or water deposits) that are stuck in the pipe and or faucets. take off the faucets and put a bucket under them and have someone turn off and on the water from the main and the junk should come out into the bucket...... its called flushing the pipes????

Reply to
jim

Also clean out all the strainers and aerators.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

But if your house is old with water thats hard on pipes, and flushing doesnt fix it , than sorry your 95% closed arteries are ready for a bypass...New Pipes.

Reply to
m Ransley

Thanks will give it a try

Reply to