low maintenance blinds for wide winidow

I have Milgard vinyl double paned windows. The widest is 95" (recess width relative to wall) (large square pane surrounded by two 2' wide vertical-rectangular, sliding panes). The next smallest window is a 70" width. There is a 2" recess relative to the interior walls for any prospective "lip" purchase.

What are my options if any for those fancy faux wood, plastic, or fiberglass blinds? I have received an informal recommendation for a fiberglass blind from a neighbor (not considering length issues). Presuming 2" wide blinds are not available in this width, should I go for 1"? Real wood? etc. I prefer white color, low maintenance if possible.

Thanks...