Vertical blinds - suitable glue?

I have lots of vertical blinds, which need the lengths shortened. What would be a suitable adhesive for forming pockets at the bottoms, where weights go please?
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Just cut the top off and refold it. The pocket will then not need touching.
I've found superglue good for cloth
Capitol a écrit :

There is a similar folded pocket at the top, but with a cut away for the top plastic hanger, so the bottom ones would be easier to adjust for length.
They use some sort of plastic or acrylic as the blind material, rather than cloth.

Superglue, maybe one of the gel type ones if it is at all absorbent?
Hot melt glue
--
Chris French

On 05/03/16 16:15, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I've used EvoStik to glue back the top end of a vertical blind. It's stayed in place for several weeks now and I guess is under more stress than the weight pocket at the bottom.
Nick
On 05/03/2016 16:15, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Have fun trying to cut, fold and glue to the exact length. I did it years ago and despite making a cutting and folding jig there are obvious differences which even a half-blind female would spot at 20 hand-bags.
Andrew a écrit :

Well, that is one 12 drop one done and it doesn't look too bad. I ended up resurrecting a sewing machine to do them. The worse bit is the bottom weights, the plastic is obviously not UV proof and they are quite brittle.