Lost TV channel

I can no longer get reception for Channel 13.(ABC)

I have tried re-scanning my channels and adjusting my antenna.

I have no problem with any other channel.

Any ideas as to why?

Andy

Reply to
AK

Have you checked their website?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

What was reception like before? Rock solid or some problems? HDTV is mysterious. I've seen it go from perfect reception to no reception almost instantly, with no change in the weather and then stay that way for hours. Also, some things you'd think would impact it, eg rain, doesn't seem to have much effect. Wind is more of an issue. Like Dean said, try the website, it's possible they changed something, eg went to a different transmitter. If you don't have a real good antenna, getting one could be a fix.

Reply to
trader_4

Reception was good before.

The switch to 5G is one cause.

AK

It is a government plan to control us. 5G should not be allowed since it is taking away TV channels and spreading Covid too.

The bandwidth for those TV channels will be working on the chips implanted with the vaccine. You'll see, they will do devious things like make us get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski