looking for the name for a product

I need the name of a material that you could put on the inside of a cabinet door that has the center removed. The material looks sort of like the seat of a caned chair, but isn't actually woven, just has that look. The openings would be round, or maybe octagonal, and not more than 1/4". I've seen it on furniture before, either casual china hutches, or doored bookcases. Any ideas what this might be called?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.