Looking for Natural gas Generator

I've been considering updating my gasoline generator to NG. I have only been marginally successful in finding companies that manufacture these generators. I've found Generac and Guardian but they are bigger and more expensive than my needs.

Does any one know of any web links for a NG generator of 5kw or less and under $1500 ?

Reply to
tnom

Art Todesco

Try:

They appear to have Onan NG gensets as small as 3 KW. Didn't check the price, but probably not where you want it to be.

They also have fuel conversion kits to convert from gasoline to NG. Might be easier/cheaper to convert what you have.

No connection with them except as a (satisfied) customer, blah, blah, blah.

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin