Looking for "Majic Drain"

I am trying to locate a product called "Majic Drain". It is a J-trap with a window and a mesh screen to prevent lost items from being sent past the trap. It makes cleaning minor clogs easier as well, beause there is a cleanout on the bottom. My main reason for wanting them, though, is that they seem to fit better than the traps I have bought at the local hardware stores.
I bought a couple of them for about $5 a while back, but I can only find them online now for around $12, plus shipping (in one case, $7.95). I can't justify that cost.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.