Looking for Delta shower faucet housign assy

My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun intended!).

The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and seats&springs and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored plastic/nylon.

Anyone have any sources for these?

The diagram is at:

DesignGuy

Do a Google search for Delta faucets. There are a few places that carry the replacement parts. I rag across one while looking for something else and they had pictures, model number, part numbers, etc. It would be very easy to find what you need.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks, I did finally find one place online that had it:

Price was $38.42, plus s&h.

Reply to
DesignGuy

Have you tried calling Delta? I think they have a toll free number.

What I think you are describing is the pressure balance valve assembly. Delta offered a lifetime user warranty on most of their products. About three years ago, they sent me the exact part that you describe, for free.

Doug

Reply to
DOUGLAS

Didja try

I've ordered Delta from them

Rudy

Thanks for the tip. I called them and they took my name, # etc. I told them I was the second owner of the house. They only supply *original* owners replacement parts for free, they charge everyone else. Also parts must have been mfg since 1995.

I told them I'll replace it with a Moen :)

Reply to
DesignGuy