Long lasting finish on door lock and handle.

I currently have brass-finished door locks and they get weather-worn, pitted? and don't look very good.

In practice, I'm not going to clean them.

I need new locks anyhow. Do any of the other finishes resist weathering and what looks like pitting more than brass?

Venetian Bronze, I especially like. Antique Brass, I think is nice,d

Satin Nickel, maybe. Satin Chrome, eh, but maybe it wears better?

TIA

Reply to
micky