Lit up the list (reference to switchboard calls)

In spite of my starve the troll pledge, the list sure came to life for a couple days. Guess not much I can do about it.

Yesterday my parents' heat went out. I went there to check it out. Lit a couple burners on the stove, for temporary heat.

Turns out the Peerless boiler was unheated. I checked two limit switches (thermal disks) which were OK. Wiggled a few wires, turned the power back on. The machine hummed and clicked, and the three burners came back on. After a while, heat started to flow to the house. Still not totally sure what was wrong. Will follow up if the heat goes out again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

At what distance was that service call? Your post title has nothing to do with your post...is there a point to that?

Reply to
bob_villain