Lightbulbs (Leuci)

Does anyone know of a place in the states to purchase light bulbs manufactured by Leuci in Italy. I am having a difficult time finding certain replacement bulbs for some of my fixtures. In particular, I need a Frosted 20w 12v Halogen capsule with a G6.35 base. I can find a clear but not a frosted.

I also need a 12 volt 50 watt Halogen (MR-1 type) bulb that has a uv stop and actually has a slight red tint to it. The markings on the bulb are SL EXN. The exn bulbs I have found here are a different color.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Bruce

You might try

or just Google for them. If they are standard halogens, you don't need to use the same Leuci brand.

Reply to
Roger

Reply to
Bruce

Email the manufacturer: snipped-for-privacy@leuci.it

Hell Toupee

Tried that. Ii even used Altavista to translate the note to Italian. I never got a response. The store I purchased my fixtures from sent an email to them also, no response.

Reply to
Bruce

Persistance pays. Find an Italian speaking helper and call them up. Overseas phone calls aren't all that costly. Just keep in mind the time difference so you can make contact at a reasonable hour. Good luck..

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst