light bulb tripler

My mother has a light bulb socket tripler in her house. I have tried to find another one, but all i can find is a twin. Are triplers no longer made?

Reply to
mkberg

They're disguised as pairs of the twin ones you say you found.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Go ask for gay bulbs or tri sexuals

Reply to
ransley

i found a receptable tripler, and adapted each receptable to a screw in light bulb socket.

what are you trying to do? with CF coming in much higher wattages normally you dont need 3 bulbs

try a real electrical lighting supply house, the home depots have poor selections

Reply to
hallerb

If you're not concerned how it looks or how long...screw 2 doubles together.

Reply to
pheeh.zero

Just be careful to not exceed the rating of the base fixture...

--

Reply to
dpb