Li-Ion batteries

That's because the slum dwellers in that slum you infest can't afford them.

I don't know anyone who hasn't got one but then I don't infest a slum.

And isnt a smartphone, stupid.

Makes a lot more sense to charge the spare when you need to change the battery.

Nope.

Then they are f***ed.

My desktop screen has one, so to the microwaves and the phone.

Makes much more sense to look at the screen you are typing on, stupid. And I have alarms that go off at times that matter, don't need to stare are some stupid clock all the time. And no need to keep changing the battery either. And it changes auto on daylight saving too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

3.7 volt AA batteries would be a nightmare. There arer "standards" for a reason.

Just like the insane "direct wire" LED tubes that fit the same tombstones as the "direct fit" and flourescent tubes that need the ballast. - but are rewired directly to line voltage.

Reply to
Clare Snyder