$4.90/gallon

Liberal heaven.

Bridgeport CA gas prices, where it's generally a dollar a gallon higher than it is in the Central Valley, and right now it's running right at $4.90 a gallon.

Reply to
BurfordTJustice

$2.70 down here in God's country.

Reply to
gfretwell

  It's around $2.69-$2.79 here - get out of town to a city nearby and it's as cheap as $2.48 - I scored a tank of non-eth regular the other day for under $2.70 . Oops , meant to pump from the cheaper E10 next to it .
Reply to
Terry Coombs

It's $2.45 here in DE but 4 miles over the nearby PA border it is $2.85. DE also has no sales tax. Where do you think all the people in nearby PA are buying all their gas and stuff?

Reply to
Frank

Dollar and gallon equivalent we are $ 3.22 US per Yankee gallon up here in the land of the free - down frpm about $3,50 late this summer.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

And this affects you how?

Cindy Hamilton