Fish fingers surprisingly sustainable, say conservationists

"Fish fingers are surprisingly sustainable and some of the best products to buy are also the cheapest, the Marine Conservation Society says."

Cats. Always ahead of the curve.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Reply to
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

On 2 Nov 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote (in article):

If only they could cross a fish with a squid and have something with lots more fingers, those folks at Grimsby would be smiling from gill to gill.

Reply to
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote (in article ):

I prefer Hake.

Haddock used to be nice, but these days it has become virtually tasteless due to overfishing; because the adult fish are being caught before they have spent a few years in the sea, as there is nothing else available to the greedy factory boats which hoover up everything in the sea irrespective of quotas and then chuck the over-catch back in the water - dead or dying.

What a way to pretend you are a sustainable fishery.

Oil?

What is wrong with beef dripping?

Reply to
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

It is my preference! Then again, I am Primal. (I am a drug free T2 Diabetic.)