Leveling a Mobile Home

Cedar!! (;'

-- Oren

Oren

OSB is a bad choice, Even if it dont get soaked, dampness and humidity will make it swell and soon decompose. Just get some pressure treated 1x8 and 2x8. (assuming the cement blocks are 8 inch). Cut the wood the same length as the blocks (or longer if you wish). Use a 1" first, then a 2" if you need it that thick. If you need to add a quarter inch or some oddball amount, then use treated plywood, or strips of steel, or just plane the PT wood to fit. Hardwood like Oak would work well too, and if you are in a termite area, dunk the pieces in drain oil first.

Reply to
some1

How about as a jack for my beater that didn't come with either a spare tire or a jack?

Reply to
Mike Dobony
*Names of proves in my area Salt Lake It 84116
Reply to
EDITH AYERS