Lets make this world a SAFE PLACE once again.

Lets make this world a SAFE PLACE once again.

The time has come to eliminate all the dangerous and killing objects our modern society has created.

The following things need to be gotten rid of ASAP.

In order of the worst and most dangerous items to eliminate from society. (The most dangerous are at the top of the list).

  1. Nuclear weapons and anything else nuclear.
  2. Guns, bombs, and all explosives
  3. Bridges
  4. Airplanes and helicopters
  5. Motorized vehicles
  6. Drugs and alcohol
  7. Electricity and electronics.
  8. All chemicals
  9. Petroleum and all fuels
  10. Skyscraper buildings
  11. Boats, ships, submarines, and other water vessels
  12. Knives and other sharp objects
  13. Saws and all tools that are known to injure people
  14. Ladders
  15. Cigarettes, cigars and other smoking materials
  16. Window glass

We need to begin eliminating these items from our world, and ban all these items within one year. Once these things are gone, our world will once again be a safe place to live.

Reply to
SaferWorld

People are scared of all these things but should be most scared by other people.

Reply to
Frank

Reminds me of an old time radio program, might have been X-1, where someone invented an Android to do all the hard work, and other dangerous activities, to protect humans. They built more and more Android's, until one day, the Android's took over the world and stopped humans from doing anything that was deemed too dangerous. Children and adults couldn't play sports, adults couldn't work at dangerous jobs. If someone didn't like it they were lobotomized, where they just sat around all the time. It's for your own protection.

Reply to
mysterious traveler

Typical silly wingnut thinking. Why embarrass yourself? And it's particularly offensive to people like the families that are still grieving in FL. We can't fix everything, but we can have reasonable laws and a permit process to keep troubled people that have had 23 police calls to their house from being allowed to walk into a gun store and buy guns. With many things on that list, we have significantly reduced deaths with laws and systems. Typically, the same wingnuts were against that, eg anti-smoking campaigns, drunk driving campaigns, seatbelts and airbags in cars, etc.

Reply to
trader_4
[snip]

I know I have read such a story, called "With Folded Hands" where a bunch of androids had been programmed to make people happy. Only later it was discovered that a lot of people weren't happy until they got brain surgery.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

That is the one I was thinking of. You can listen to it at

mysterious traveler

So tell us troll, when was this world a safer place??

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann
[snip]

Thanks for the link.

That site had what looked like a HTML5 player but doesn't work. However, the separate download link does.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd