Leaking Tub spout.

How can I repair a leaking tub spout? It's a Moen brand. It drips like every second. How can I stop it. Please give me advise. Thank you.

Reply to
localsoleindahouse

It is most likely that the valve is the culprit. It it is at all old, simply replace it. The spout, which likely has a diverter for the shower, is Ok. However, my experience is that they (whole mess) are not easily repairable. Do the whole thing.

Reply to
professorpaul