Leaking freezer

I'm pretty sure I have a blocked drainage tube, thats about all I can get from googling the subject. But my freezer is on the bottom and I don't think there is a drainage pan. I need to know where the tube is, is it on the back panel or under the freezer. It is a GE profile 5 years old.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.