Lawn mower switch

I am attempting to replace a switch in my electric Black & Decker (MM550). The switch is a simple push-button (operated with a handle) switch, but has 4 connectors. I did not disconnect the wires going to the mower motor, they were already disconnected. Now I have to figure out which wire to attach to which connector. There is black and orange wire coming from the plug. Orange goes directly to the motor, black goes to one of the switch connectors (but I do not know which one). I need to attach three more wires: black, white and red coming from the motor. Help!

Reply to
andrewathome

Larry and a Cat named Dub