Large laundry sink

Hi,

I need a large laundry sink. After a couple hours in my car and an hour on Google I found that anything below $1k has the same size bowl - 21" wide at most. Is there a cheap plastic sink (single bowl) wider than 25"?

EJ

Reply to
EJ

I like these. I have two Franke sinks in my home and they're the best I have seen. 30 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep.

Boden

EJ wrote:

Reply to
EL