Lamp socket repair

Can anyone direct me to a sight that has detailed instructions on how to replace a lamp socket? I have a valuable lamp that has a defective socket, and I want to make sure that I don't screw things up. Thanks - Matt

Reply to
Matt Zack

I just did a Google on

lamp socket repair,

and the first link that comes up looks like a good one.

There are hundreds more...........

Good Luck !!

--James--

Reply to
James Nipper

Fixing a lamp should be really easy. If your that unsure of youself then ask some fo your firends if they can look at it or take it to the hardware store and ask them.

Reply to
scott_z500

Do you mean "valuable" as in old antique valuable? If so..... installing a $1.50 cent socket from Ace isn't going to help it keep it's value.

Reply to
Matt

Thank you for the help. James' link provided the info I needed. I appreciate it. - Matt

Reply to
Matt Zack