Kitchenaid refrigerator not cooling

Have a 7 yr old Kitchenaid side by side that is not cooling... Same problem happen about 3 months ago. The repairman replaced the relay starter. Yesterday, we keep hearing a clicking noise and the motor is running continuously but the refrigerator is not cold. Should I replace the starter and hope it is the same problem? Where I can buy the starter in the southern Calif area? Thanks.

Reply to
newbie

free diagnostic info and see

buffalobill

Thanks. Thinking about go buy a starter and see what happen. From the old part, it seems it just plug into a panel. Is there anything more than that?

Reply to
newbie