Killed dog was possessed.

"[GULF BREEZE, Fla.] A Panhandle man has been charged with killing and skinning his family dog because he believed it was possessed by the devil."

Completely understandable. The dog was a dachshund-Chihuahua mix.

'Course the owner was a Doperman.

HeyBub

I've owned dogs like that. I really don't know what happened to them.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

=3D=3D There is a recessive gene in some breeds of dogs, especially those with short jaws that results in a certain percentage of the litter to have water on the brain. This hydrocephalus can show itself at any stage of growth but usually within the first year of birth. The pressure inside their heads actually destroys their brains and they can be unpredictable and in some cases vicious. Most die within the first year. They do appear to be possessed indeed. I had a bitch that produced some of these pups. She is now in doggie heaven. =3D=3D

Reply to
Roy

"HeyBub" wrote in news:TYedncP_zdjeQMXRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

The man should have been skinned and not the dog. Can you say Uncle Vic?

Reply to
FlavorFlav