Kenmore Oven Door will not shut.

I have a Kenmore Plus oven. My wife hit the clean button while the door was still open. This caused the latch to come out and now we cannot shut the door.

The digital display shows the following, "E1 -F5-".

How can I make the latch go back in so we can shut the door.

Thanks Bill.

Reply to
Bill

if its the new ones with computer chip in them try unpluging it and resetting it.. this might work???? it works for other things like computers, computer copy machines, etc....

Reply to
jim