Kenmore Elite Trio not cool

My 1 1/2yr old frig stopped cooling overnight. The freezer below is fine...I went behind and vacuumed, but I don't know what's wrong...temp inside is now up to 80 degrees. Help?

Reply to
pierangler

What brand, what model, what model number?

Reply to
mm

Could be the defrost function is not working. I have seen several friges where the freezer will be cold (generally not as could as it should be, but cold), but the refrig portion will not when this happens. Is there air flow into the refrigerator section?

Dan

Reply to
Dan