KellyAnne Conway positive, and not in a good way.

So KellyAnn Conway tested postive.

As well as two Rep. senators.

One** is Mike Lee from Utah, who went to the Rose Garden thing for the SC nominee, and they were all there without masks and no special distancing. In fact I think they were all hugging each other. Lee was sitting right behind Mike Pence. Maybe Pence never turned around but I doubt it. ** (The other senator is Thom Tillis of SC.)

I'm sure some of them think being outside is a magic bullet, like queretosterone (or whatever its called) but all it does is improve the odds you wont' catch it.

I'll tell you something else. I heard on the radio just what someone here said, that they knew about Faith Ford, or Hope, or whoever got it first on Wednesday maybe, when trump went to Ledminster, or Bedminster, on Thursday, iirc, and trump showed symptoms on Friday. And I'll bet people caught it at Bedminster, and they will all be suing him, or his estate. And of course he'll claim he is immune because he was performing his duties as president, and the court will hold that it was a campaign trip (which will be undisputable) but he'll appeal anyhow, and he'll appeal to the USSC which IMO will refuse to hear the case, because there are no valid issues raised. Then he will call the court a disgrace and call the 2 or 3 justices he appointed traitors.

I'm not sure they will win. It seems impossible to prove it was he, of all the people there, who gave it to them. And it was hard enough to hold people with AIDS liable. (I dont' know what happpened with that. All I know comes from a Law & Order episode, and I'm not sure that creates binding law.) All the objections above will of course happen before they get to the trial. So even if they lose at trial, we will be entertained by his motions to dismiss the case.

To correct my mistakes, see:

micky

Again, this is what you get when you lie and deny instead of using the correct social distancing and mask procedures. Trump has been flaunting this, ridiculing masks, holding rallies with no social distancing for a long time. It finally caught up to him and some of his enablers big time.

Reply to
trader_4

NC, not SC.

Reply to