KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

Idiot. Find a post where I defended him. All I ever did was point the errors that some folks posted. A few missed the words "annual average" and claimed the stat was over a five year period. The stat was annual average number over that period. Pointing out errors in other posts does not equate to defending anyone. Of course, an idiot like you would have trouble with that concept.

I also pointed out that Doug claimed leaks were never mentioned when they clearly were. He, unlike you, graciously admitted his error. You could learn a thing or two or three or four from him. Of course, idiots like you have trouble learning things, which may explain some of your habits.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Read it again. It says "annual average".

They were giving an "annual average" over the period 2003-2007.

I wonder why so many people missed that.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You still are.

You're a liar, too. No surprise, you're a lefty.

Reply to
krw

No, it was 2-phase electric heat.

Reply to
traitor4

...snip...

Now that was one powerful comeback. Is that the best you've got?

Not only an idiot but getting soft too.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

No, methane...