Just another brick in the Wall

"We're building a Wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful Wall, a big one that really works, that you can't get over, you can't get under."

Is he pleading insanity? If so, he managed to convince me.... []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Sorry, already posted. I have to remember to refresh message bodies. :(

Reply to
Shadow

He's being proactive and laying down a defense in depth. New Mexico is a lost cause so eventually a wall will be needed at the Colorado border.

At least he isn't building walls in the 57th state...

Reply to
rbowman

I knew it, Trump used to trip on LSD and blast P Funk on his boom box.

From Psychedelic Shack "so high, you can't get over it, So low you can't get under it" and from One Nation Under a Groove "So low you can't get under it. So high you can't get over it".

Reply to
catalpa

I wouldn't be surprised. One doesn't think about that when you see him because he's fat and bald, but I don't think he's always been.

Reply to
micky