JOKE: How many alt.hvac "experts" does it take to screw in a light bulb

I'm saying if you had a good HVAC guy, you'd be asking him/her the questions that you ask here. (You do trust them, right?)

So why would you come here to ask people you don't know and trust?

Simple enough for ya?

Reply to
<kjpro

Then please come "give it" to us! :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

YOU just made my point!!!

Reply to
Ken

LMAO - If only they followed their own advice.. Instead their philosophy is, "if I don&#39;t like your question, I will just say "blow me" (pjm the soon-to-be out-of-the-closet homosexual), "asshole" (ocscar the grouch), or some mangling of "f---" (Ken that&#39;s the only word I know genius).

Reply to
blueman

"Justin" earn the title of pro?

95% of the posts are mine? -- if that is how you do simple counting, I can&#39;t imagine how you can be trusted to do something like a "Manual J" or even calculate your customer bills (if you have any).

Also, your ability to read is rather suspect since nowhere did I call myself a pro, though it is clear from the level of this newgroup, that I am a lot closer to being one than I would have imagined.

Reply to
blueman

| | Also, your ability to read is rather suspect since nowhere did I call | myself a pro, though it is clear from the level of this newgroup, that | I am a lot closer to being one than I would have imagined.

I assume the following statement from you included yourself, pro to pro

Reply to
Justin

"blueman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@consult.pretender... | "Justin"

Reply to
Justin

Good question. Entertainment?

Reply to
blueman

I know that question was directed to &#39;blueman&#39;, but I&#39;d like to step up to it. Don&#39;t know about the others, but I&#39;m trying to learn a new language. Too old to learn Spanish or French, so I&#39;d like to learn "Common". And I figure the best way to learn it without hanging about where the restroom stall walls have holes in them is to drop by and listen to some of the knuckle-draggers make their invitations and show their double-digit (at the most) IQ&#39;s. And it may not be a matter of counter-top intelligence for all of the posters. Some of the responders to &#39;blueman&#39;s&#39; query had valid suggestions. But unfortunately, I can&#39;t really say "many". Unless you count the ones that spent so many years just getting permission to open an A/C unit, and are appalled that a mere homeowner would even think about doing it on his own. They are the ones that joined their comrades to try for "Humanitarian of the Year" by telling him it was clearly too dangerous to consider, and to leave it for the professionals.

Well, in every profession, there are a few professionals, and a lot of amateurs.

Justin wrote:

Reply to
Michael B

He doesn&#39;t have any thing else to occupy his time..... in real life, folks like that are called "politicians".

Reply to
Noon-Air

Yawn... I find the "blow me" and "asshole" responses so much more entertaining...

Reply to
blueman

"Tekkie®" wrote in...

Could you do your "PUBLIC SERVICE" by keeping your d*****ad CROSSPOSTS intended for ALT.HVAC

OFF : Alt.Home.Repair

That goes for Blueman also.

Rudy

Blew-man isn&#39;t ours. He&#39;s just another homoaner.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Rudy posted for all of us...

Hey Rudy, a clue - you never played in that game - it was a fantasy.

FYI blewman started this crap and I intend to end it for that fundie idiot;= so=20 why don&#39;t you just not read my pearls of wisdom? Because you KNOW I speak = the=20 truth! Hmmm. are you the net Nazi?

--=20 Tekkie Don&#39;t bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Reply to
Tekkie®