John Deere L130 video. What do you guys think?

Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed. Does this look like it is running right?

?v=jkgLHb24cdw

Reply to
stryped

I have slow dialup so didn't take time to download video but one last thought...

Don't know the specific model but any chance the belt drive pulley is either loose or out of alignment as well if still having issue of excessive out-of-plane movement?

There is, of course, the expedient of Mr Deere if all else fails...

Reply to
dpb

More importantly, at this time and space - does the mower cut as intended?

It does "look like it is running right".

It is difficult to even tell in the short 3 second video.

Reply to
Oren

I agree with Oren. Looks ok for a 3 second burst of video.

Hank

Reply to
Hustlin' Hank