Jenn Air DW rust problem

Model DUI401 Run 67? Ser 782898RG51 (best guess)has a rust spot at the juncture of the white base and circular ring under where the spinning spray arm is. Is this something repairable or retardable or is failure imminent? Inquiring minds would like to know. We bought house 6 months ago and think maybe we've bitten off more than we can chew. Major expenditures aren't on our shopping list but are viable if required

Reply to
nospambob

The question would be "how old" is the machine? Can you get the service panel off down on the front and look in with a flashlight to see if there are any water leaks, etc.??

Stuff like pumps, timers, valves can be serviced/replaced, but that is about it, IMHO.

Reply to
professorpaul