Janitrol Furnaces

You just dont seem to get it, do you dick head. I jump all day and thats all I need to jump. I dont need his business or your business. I dont need THAT kind of business. Those type of "customers" are not the type of customers I want. I wouldnt ever get a job in the lowley construction business. You builders suck and cant build worth a shit nor hire the proper subcontractors because you guys are cheap ass bastards. Thats why you build shit. You pay shit and you get shit. You get what you pay for. You could only dream of hiring someone like me. I probably make more money than you and half your staff. Face it. You suck. I wouldnt have your job if it were the last job on earth. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

">>> Yeah, Im a thief because I wont sell a part to some tightwad Ive never

Yeah putz. I have 382 construction men working for me, 42 architects, 4 lawyers full-time and an office staff of 34. I really need a filthy mouthed, illiterate idiot like you working for me. If you ever come to Manhattan, look me up. I'll show you how real construction men build. Oops you're right, none of my construction crews know how to snake out toilets like you do. The offer stands. Come to New York and I'll show you how really insignificant you and your mouth are.

Reply to
JerryL

Jerry, You are full of more shit than your own backed up toilet in your trailer. Im an astronaut, pulitzer prize winner and an oil billionaire. Top that dick head. Real construction men. haha. It sounds like you have "little mans disease". Now blow me little man. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

'only because Lennox or Carrier will not sell to you,, =A0 =A0'

Mr. Ransley, Greetings ol bean ! I have accounts established at the Carrier, Trane, York wholesalers in my area ; if i need a Lennox, i have a local fellow Lennox dedicated dealer sell me one at a small markup over his cost. Theres no need for all this pretending or presumptiousness . Ill put in whatever the consumer wants ; if they dont have a preference, ill save them alot of money with Goodman which will certainly outlast the time they spend in their house.

'Your an unlisenced , unqualified, underinsured , undereducated , a Con that deserves a rest, from society.'

Why are you so angry ? Theres no need for this attitude either.

'Yes Dave Their Color brocheres are Nice arent they (?) ,'

Why....yes ...they are indeed ; very nicely put together . Can i mail you one ?

Reply to
DN B

Here, this thread of 18+ pages should help show the quality (lack of actually) of Janijunk, which is now G**dman!

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

His point exactly, you can't buy Lennox DIRECTLY!

Putting in all the different brands DOESN'T help your customers at ALL.

Reason, you can't keep all the different parts to repair them when needed.

Cause you are a clueless TWIT!

Please don't, keep your crap to yourself!

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

"We can all read through the lines what kind of person and mechanic you are"

I attempted to convey this to you the first time but of course it went right over your head.

I regularly spend 2-3 hours educating a customer for NOTHING because I put people ahead of profits. It's much more rewarding. Get beyond your redneck attitude and communication skills and you might feel better about yourself.

Reply to
Dymer

Again, just more bullshit spewed from your mouth. First of all, I doubt you are educated enought to Educate anyone. Second, If you regularly spend 2-3 hrs educating customers, you have a big problem. No way your customers are allowing you to educate and charge them for 3 hours. Lastly, if you arent charging them for this then no way are you still in business. Point Proven. You are an IDIOT belching bull crap. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Hi DN, hope you are having a nice day

On 24-Jan-05 At About 06:02:37, DN B wrote to All Subject: Re: Janitrol Furnaces

DB> From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (DN B)

DB> Yes Scott...there is a way to get heat if the Hot Surface ignitor DB> doesnt work...but its only good for ONE cycle , then you have to do DB> it again. After the gas valve opens (youll hear it click ..) you DB> simply hold a long match in close proximity to the ignitor and the DB> burners will ignite the same as if the ignitor was doing it. This DB> should only be done in an extreme emergency however ; its always DB> best to wait till a Serviceman can come out if at all possible.

Please don't listen to this guy. lighting a furnace this way can get you badly burned.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2