is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Not a chance..ever notice how the real stupid ones seem to get by with the old..God has pity on the retarded and poor thing? he seems to have two in his favor.

Reply to
CBHVAC

CBHVAC wrote

Even a desperately cowering gutless f****it should be able to bullshit its way out of its predicament better than that pathetic effort, gutless.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and you know what that can do.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

if you want water dripping from the ceiling

ds549

Joseph Meehan wrote

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

Obviously not.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's a question you should be asking yourself.

Ditto.

Reply to
Spod Reed

..

That may explain why you don't respect the seriousness of CO.

I did have an experience with it when I was a teenager a long time ago. I had very little effect, but I was with a group of about 40 people. About

6 of them required treatment. It is a very sneaky danger.

It could be you are not really the troll, but just totally uninformed.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Joseph Meehan wrote

Nope, I know how many die each year from CO from unvented natural gas room heaters, stoves, ovens etc.

Sweet f*ck all.

And that has happened to sweet f*ck all.

Yep, that was always your completely mindless silly stuff.

Easy to claim, clown.

Reply to
Rod Speed