Is this for real?

To the dumb lazy asses? Battery R&D is not cheap and not easy to tackle. We've been using the most reliable lead batteries for a century. Lithium ion has many negative effects.

The US loves to abuse our moneys, giving away to Israel to make sinful religious war.

Agreed about battery R&D but it is on going and very promising. Tesla seems to be ding a lot in that area and has been open to new ideas.

Reply to
NotMe

I used a regular house meter. You need to break the wire insert meter box and plug the meter into the box.

amdx