This is real

--E_5_8CEB72E.._8.2C923A4 Content-Type: text/html; Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

. . . . . ...... ' '' ' '' "" : = . ; : :; :

  Cash in with Google makes earning an affiliate income very simple. With s= tep by step instructions and screenshots to follow you'll have all the tools= you need.

no more emails please

mcxxo kxkdjqxnjvqogmgxp q la obwgwa

----------------------------------------------- List problems? Check your WELCOME message FIRST

SECOND then contact snipped-for-privacy@indiana.edu

--E_5_8CEB72E.._8.2C923A4--

Reply to
Gregorio Carrillo

In article , Gregorio Carrillo wrote: [snip SPAM]

Nice of you to provide a point of contact for SPAM complaints, luser. Consider yourself reported. :-)

Reply to
Doug Miller

If that is a real eMail address, better to report spam to snipped-for-privacy@indiana.edu or log on to indiana.edu and see who the system administrator is and report the abuse to them.

John

Reply to
John Crea

Wuups! you goofed.

There is a wood-working *mailing-list* operated out of Indiana U

It's gatewayed to/from rec.woodworking.

Somebody hit the mailing-list gateway with a spam.

Which also posted it to the newsgroup.

StephenL is the guy who manages the mailing-list, _not_ the spammer.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Nope, not me.

I know that too.

Obviously.

Obviously.

I know that. That's why I complained *to* him, not *about* him.

Doug Miller