Is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Reply to
Paintedcow

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is comfortable to reach.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Above the toilet seat but below the washing basin?

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Thanks

I always kept the TP on the counter top, I just bought a holder, and was not sure of height to put it.

Reply to
Paintedcow

Test it first. You don't want to fall off the pot while reaching for it.

Reply to
Jack G.

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

If I was to give a shit I would say about the right place would be up your ass nimmy.

Reply to
Tekkie®