Insullate trailer roof

I live in an older 14 x 65 trailer. Every year, I get big icicles, which is a sign that losing heat through the roof.

I'd like to add some insulation some time this summer. Home Cheepo lets out cellulose blowers if you buy 20 bags of fluff.

Anyone done this? Advice? How'd it work out? How'd you do it? Did you save energy?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Is this a gabled/pitched roof with composite shingles? OR?

Reply to
Jeff G.

Blown in cellulose guarantees that your home will never be dust-free again.

Reply to
Goedjn