DIP switch settings for Rheem

Just had a new Rheem Classic heat pump system installed. The air handler is Model RBHK 24JHSHD The installer left the DIP switches in the factory position and told me I could set them like I wanted. The A/C blows much harder than the old system.

He wired the 2-stage thermostat per figure 13 on page 17 of the installation manual.

If I want to set the DIP switches so I can get the 15% reduction in fan speed for dehumidification, can I just turn DIP switch 5 off and 6 on or do I have to rewire the thermostat to figure 15 on page 17?? I do not have a humidistat.

Anyone familiar with Rheem?

Reply to
Tocapet

Tocapet posted for all of us...

Call the hack back and get HIM to set the switches! Geez

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yeah. And if you want it warmer or cooler, have him come out to set the thermostat too.

Reply to
Eric Houkal

Reply to
Tocapet