insulation question

my house was built in the late 40`s I believe. I want to insulate the walls without exposing the studs. Is there some type of blown in insulation? The wall seems like it has a layer of concrete on it with maybe plaster over that. thanks

Reply to
glen

Hi, You can start from ceiling(attic) where most heat loss occurs. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
glen

Top posting moron.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

If the walls are plaster and lathe, blown-in would go in from the outside of the house. What is your siding and sheathing like?

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

That's so helpful.

Reply to
duzer

< S H I P >

As "helpful" as posting a whole bunch of useless bullshit so as to accomodate a one line answer? And as "helpful" as placing that answer at the TOP of the post, because said author can't be bothered to be a responsible poster? Yeah, I guess. This is all about "ME", isn't it?

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz