insulate doorknob

Soon to build formulated on Saturday :

This post is on the bottom, there are no posts below this one. Of course, YMMV if you have your setting different from mine.

[...]

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Have never had a problem with frost on doorknobs or latches freezing up here in canada where we have both extreme temperatres (both hot and cold ) as well as very high humidity. Never felt a draft from a properly installed external door latch either. This is on both solid wood and fiberglass doors. I don't have any insulated steel doors between the outside and "conditioned space"

Reply to
clare