Instant hot water?

On 12 Jan 2005 05:38:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: : : Howard Goldstein wrote: : > If your's has survived more than 2 years please post the brand & : > model. Mine have all failed shortly after the warranty expires. : : Mine is 2 years old in February: : :

: What's in them to fail?

The tank becomes incontinent and does a #1 under the sink. I like the look of your tap; in a sort of sand color that'd match the sink it'd have been perfect, but I'm leery of a matching one because I know it's going to leak again and it was painful tossing the last matching $230 one () The one before that was something that looked like the h770.

I went with the one Jim Elbrecht mentioned, the HOT-1, it was about $20 more at the annoying big box store and in a chrome plating. It's a lot different than the other one in that the tank isn't remoted. Perhaps (fingers crossed) this one won't leak as quickly.

Reply to
Howard Goldstein

Possibly yes. I didn't exploit a knowledgeable counter person when I got the one before the cheap HOT-1 earlier this week. For the pricey

Could be I got what I paid for.

Reply to
Howard Goldstein