Innovation at it's finest

Fisker Ocean, an electric SUV, has introduced "California Mode" air conditioning. They roll all the windows down. Now if someone would just come up with a small window in front of the regular window that tilts out and increases the air flow.

Reply to
gfretwell

:)

Reply to
philo

Isn't there some old saying that's what's old is new again?

Dean Hoffman

  We used to call that 4-60 air conditioning ... unless we were in the pickup , then it was 2-50 .
Reply to
Terry Coombs

Remember the fold out side vent windows?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

ANd the "anti-draft" "sheilds" oe whatever they called the little "flaps" that fastened to the door frame - or the windscreen of a roadster or phaeton

Reply to
Clare Snyder