Ignition coil failure on old 14hp Kohler

According to Scott Willing :

I glanced at the pages, it's all about cleaning the contacts and setting gaps (both gaps are supposed to be .020). The regulation voltage is supposed to be set at 14V.

I should think. One day I should read up on them more.

(This is for a jeep, the Cub has two relays, not three).

Chris Lewis

replying to Scott Willing, Randy hitt wrote: Add a resister in hot wire going to coil and use any 12 volt coil and problems are fix

Reply to
Randy hitt