Identify Furnace Air Filter Please

Electrostatic AirCleaner.

The l in Electrostatic is a lightning bolt.

Under the arrow it says in very fine print:

Electrostatic AIR FLOW INDICATOR

Can someone identify the manufacturer. I have blown it out but wonder if I can wash it.

I Googled but so far no success.

TIA

Reply to
OldGuy

Hi, Forget about it, just replace it with good quality ordinary filter (like a 3M or Honeywell brand) and replace it regularly. That thing restricts air flow real bad and does not do much filtering either.(=snake oil)

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Yep I have one and it's washable

best to direct the water in the reverse direction of the air flow.

BTW: How is it working for you? I am using it in place of a disposable HEPA filter and I may go back to the original...it only seems to be doing a "fair" job.

Reply to
philo

On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 17:35:45 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote in

+1
Reply to
CRNG