ice and water shield

You really do love your tents, don't you Rodie.

Reply to
krw

And are so stupid that you couldn't manage to notice that that is an insane number.

Corse it is, you put it them on a f****ng semi, stupid.

Neither, stupid. Just had a mates house bricks delivered that way and noticed not a single one broken and have been looking at how all the others have done things in the massive great raft of 3 adjacent new subdivisions and havent seen even a single load with any breakages because its all done on pallets properly stacked and they are all brick houses apart from one which used precast concrete panels.

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line with just -- in front of it, stupid.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you actually are the stupidly selfish and self centered.

Yep, you actually are that stupid. Great sig.

Yep, you actually are and completely pig ignorant too.

Reply to
Joey

I've seen lots of "colorbond" steel loose it's color in less than 10 years, and sheet steel roofs don't so well with heavy snow loads - or hailstorms. Having to get back up on a sheet steel roof to re-fasten it after a wind storm has almost torn it off isn't fun either. (a friendhas had to refasten his steel "barn roof" twice on the new barn, and it would have been the third time on the old barn if he hadn't torn it down. Granted, it wasn't steel framed (very few are) Clay and concrete roof tiles went away for good reasons - as well as asbestos cement corrugated roofing.

I've also seen sunlight through MANY steel roofs that were well under

50 years old. My house is 50 years old - the roof decking is still all original and I just put on the third shingle roof - which will out last me.

There are also still a lot of asphalt shingle roofs in North America that are etill sound after 70 years. They were made using asbestos and lots of asphalt before asbestos was outlawed and oil got expensive. (diamond interlock, for the most part)

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Well, I guss that rule you out, joey!!!

PLONK!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder

There was a problem for a while but its gone now. And it didn't lose its color, just changed color.

That's bullshit with the right slope.

That's bullshit. Not even any dents in my metal decking.

Never happens here with metal decking.

We arent talking about barns, we are talking about houses.

Ours are.

Nope, they are still there, working fine. Just not as popular now because you need a lot more structure and a lot more labor and a lot more maintenance after storms and with shit growing on them.

For other reasons.

Only the ones done by fools that don't have a clue.

You wont see any thru mine which is now 50 years old.

Me too.

Likely it will but not the new owner.

Fuck all actually.

Irrelevant, you cant do that today.

Reply to
Joey

JUST ANOTHER STUPID PLONKER.

Too stupid to even notice if you are going to plonk someone, the last thing you should be doing is to announce that.

Reply to
invalid unparseable