I need a telephone booth (pay phone type)

Everyone you see these days are taking on their cellphone damn near everywhere. Many times these people are very annoying. Myself, being elderly, I am used to going into a small telephone booth to make a call away from home. For some reason, making a call in clear view of others with the sky over my head just dont seem right. In fact it feels really wrong. Much of the time I go in my car to make calls, that feels better. But it's still not like a good old phone booth.

Therefore, I am looking at ideas to build a portable phone booth that I can carry around along with my cellphone. When I need to make a call, it simply unfolds and turns into a small booth, where I can make my call. Of course it will have to be very lightweight, and small enough to carry easily, yet sturdy enough to stand without the wind blowing it over. And, like all phone booths, it needs windows.

Telephones belong in telephone booths. It's just plain natural. If anyone has any ideas to build such a thing, I'd like to hear your ideas. Yea, the phone will just be a common cellphone, no coins needed. And like all phone booths, it will need a light. One of those battery operated, glue on LED type lights with a pullchain (like they sell on tv), should do the trick.

Reply to
generic

Google "cone of silence"

Reply to