I need a particular pvc elbow

Hi All,

I am not having a lot of luck finding the following:

PVC 1-1/4" IPS Female to 1/2" male IPS 90 degree elbow

Anyone know where I can find such a critter?

Many thanks,

-T

Probably doesn't exist. Why not just do it with reducing bushings and a close nipple. Use glue type bushings, to reduce threaded joints.

Reply to
trader_4

Something here?

Would it work to cut off the existing ends then use compression fittings? That might at least give you more options for the bend.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Still Checking. Thank you!